Our years of industry experience helps us to become a globally-recognized stockiest, exporter and supplier of Stainless Steel Wire. We are supported by a team of diligent procuring agents who enables us to sourced these products from the leading vendors. Offered wire is used in is used in for supplying electricity and various other applications owing to its capability to tolerate high temperature. Offered SS Wire is acclaimed by our clients for its excellent finish and longer service life.
Features of Stainless Steel Wire:
- Easy to Cut & Fold
- Homogenous Length
- Strong & Lightweight
- Hard to Crack
- Weather & Heat Resistance
- Anti-aging Coating
Technical Specification of Stainless Steel Wire:
- Material : Forged Bars
- Diameter : 0.5 mm to500 mm
- Length : 50 mmTo6000 mm long
- Specification : A-479
- Grade : 304, 304L,316, 316L, 316LN, 316Ti, 309, 310S, 321, 202, 410S, 409, 409L, 430, 430TI, 420, Etc.
- Other Special Grade : Duplex Steel (2507, 2205, 329L), Stainless Steel 17-4 PH (630 Gr.) 15.5 PH, 17.7 PH, 4122 Etc.
- Finishing : Bright, Polish & Black
- In Form of : Round, Square, Hex (A/F), Rectangle, Wire (Coil Form), Wiremesh, Billet, Block, Ingot, Forging Etc.
- Hardness for Wire : Soft, Hard, Half Hard Etc.
- Value Added Service : Machining (CNC), Centreless Grinding (CG), Heat Treatment, Annealed, Pickled, Polish, Rolling, Forging, Cutting, Bending, Minor Fabrication,
- Specialize : 440C, CG, Forging, Wiremesh etc
- Test Certificate : Manufacturer Test Certificate / Laboratory Test Certificate from Govt. Approved Lab / Under Third Party Inspection
24/26, Shop No.- 6B, Sindhi Lane, Charni Road, Near N. D. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400004, India